Insta

(Ulsan) An Afternoon in the Bamboo Forest

Exploring the Bamboo Forest is one of the must-dos in Ulsan City. I've been in Ulsan for almost a month and in my opinion, Ulsan is nothing but mountains & lakes.

Today, I spent the whole afternoon with Kimchi boy in the Bamboo Forest. Bad choice because it was scorching hot (~33degrees) today. I would have enjoyed this place much better if the weather was cooler.






We are both very tan now because of playing too much under the sun. This is my first time actually enjoying summer. I've been fair almost all my life.



We had lunch in a Japanese ramen shop near Ulsan University. Kimchi boy stays near the university right now so that it is cheaper and faster to get to where I live (in UNIST's dorms). A KTX ticket from Daejeon to Ulsan costs about ₩28,000.. while bus fare is probably ₩1,200 from his place to mine.


He is waiting patiently while I take a picture. LOL

Shopping streets nearby Ulsan University.

Comments